For the Enthusiast
- A huge selection of cars, motorbikes and military vehicles are expected in the 'Open' concours classes
- Some 300 vehicles gathered in over 30 'Club' stands
- Concours classes for cars from veteran to 1987
- Motorbike classes from veteran to Post War Commercial
- Military, Steam and Agricultural classes
- Trophies for: 'Best in Show', 'Best Sports Car', 'Best Club Stand', 'Best Amateur Restoration', and 'Spirit of the Show'
- The Sporting Bears putting on Dream Rides
- Old & New Marques Display
- Trade Stands
- Auto Jumble
- Display Areas for Anniversary Marques - Bullnose Morris (100th), Aston Martin (100th), Porsche 911 (50th), Corvette (50th), Rover P6 (50th), Triumph 2000 (50th), Hillman Imp (50th) Lamborghini (50th)
- Entrants Scenic Run on Satruday 1st June
Form more information visit the Borders Vintage Automobile Club's website.